YOUR CHOICE FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY
Physical Therapy | Orthopedics
Every patient has a choice of where to go for physical therapy. No longer do you have to put up with crowded, assembly line rehab from hospital or mega-PT clinics.
We accept most insurance including Medicare & Worker’s Comp.
Progressive Rehabilitation Programs
Personalized care & education
We have designed progressive programs that utilize state-of-the-art equipment to help patient’s reach their maximum potential. We know that prompt, customized treatment is the basis of a quick recovery. That means you can return to work and the things you enjoy the most.
- Initial evaluations within 24-48 hours
- Flexible scheduling
- Personalized care with treatment tailored for each patient
- Licensed therapists
- Specialized treatment programs
- Friendly and open environment
- Convenient locations with easy access & parking
currently has two outpatient clinics; located in Portland and South Portland.
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Neck & Head Aches
- Low Back/Spine Conditions
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Manual Therapy
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education & Prevention
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Work Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Post-Offer Employment Testing
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Industrial Consultation
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Cancer Related Fatigue Program
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- Post Concussion Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Certified FIT4ME Provider
For Additional Questions Please Contact Us At (207) 797-7578
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
We operate in a direct access state where, if your insurance plan authorizes self-referral to physical therapy, a physician referral is not necessary for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. Please check with your insurance though as many health insurance plans require a physician’s referral for therapy to be covered.
We participate in the majority of major health insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please contact us prior to your first visit to see if we participate with your specific health plan.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card\r\n– Your ID
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as sweatpants or shorts, a T-shirt or tank-top and sneakers.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
The regularity of your visits will be determined after your initial evaluation, but most patients have 3 visits each week scheduled.